Re: RoboHelp templates

Subject: Re: RoboHelp templates
From: "David M. Brown" <dmbrown -at- BROWN-INC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 08:11:13 -0800

Bennett, Robert wrote:

> Kathy Nguyen wrote:
> > I would really like to keep the styles established in my old
> > Robohelp.dot template.
> >
> I've had the same problem and solved it by keeping my styles in a
> separate template that I "attach" to new documents.

...but then the new documents aren't attached to Robohelp.dot, so
(a) they don't have access to RoboHelp's added functions and Word
customizations, and (b) they may not react properly when "tapped"
by RoboHelp's other components.

No--you want to use the Organizer to move customizations from your
old RoboHelp.dot file to the new one (*after* you save the old and
install the new).

--David

David M. Brown - Brown Inc.
dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com

N O W A V A I L A B L E ! http://www.html-indexer.com/

Try HTML Indexer, the easiest way to create and maintain real
back-of-the-book indexes for web sites and other HTML documents.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=