Re: User-centered design

Subject: Re: User-centered design
From: Steven Feldberg <steven -at- ICU -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 17:02:08 -0500

In our previous episode, Susan W. Gallagher said:

> Donald Norman, creator of Lotus Notes, professor emeritus of
> Cognitive Science at UC San Diego, and now, partnered with
> Jacob Nielson in a new venture, Nielson Norman Group.
> http://www.NNgroup.com/

This is the first time I've seen Norman cited as the `creator of Lotus
Notes.' I've checked the web site listed above, read Norman's vitae,
followed his work for some time, yet I've totally missed any references to
him as the creator of Notes. Would you mind providing the source of that
statement? Thank you!

/Steven Feldberg
Feldberg Communications
steven -at- icu -dot- com