Subject: TIFF to JPEG

Subject: Subject: TIFF to JPEG
From: Tom Campbell <tomcampbell -at- EUDORAMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 19:27:42 -0000

Richard,
I'm on digest, so forgive me if your question ("Do any of you know of a shareware application that can convert TIFF to JPEG?") has already been answered.

If you only need to convert one image at a time, PaintShop Pro 5 will do the trick. (It also has many other great features for working with graphics.)

For batch conversions, you could use Jasc Image Robot.

Both applications are available from Jasc Software at http://www.jasc.com/products.html

---
Tom Campbell
tomcampbell -at- EUDORAMAIL -dot- COM
"I try to leave out the parts that people skip."
--Elmore Leonard

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=