Re: Job ads in the Classifieds--the real truth

Subject: Re: Job ads in the Classifieds--the real truth
From: Betsy Shoolbred <BSHOOLBR -at- ECS-INC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 16:03:52 -0500

I forwarded the original message from Laurel to a friend who used to work in
personnel. She says that the company we used to work for...which shall
remain nameless...would use these types of ads for all the reasons Laurel
mentioned. According to my friend, it wasn't done on a regular basis--just
when they thought they could get the information they needed/wanted.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=