Re: Resume and Coverletter Game (I'm Appalled)

Subject: Re: Resume and Coverletter Game (I'm Appalled)
From: Kathleen Kuvinka <kkuvinka -at- CLIENTELE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 11:17:45 -0800

The degree of professionalism for both the job seeker and seekee also seems
to vary in different parts of the country (and probably throughout the
world, although I can only speak for my experience in the US.)

What to include, what to wear, how to respond, when to respond, what to
expect...I learned it one way and was simply amazed (and sometimes
appalled!) that it was done differently somewhere else!

After 10 years in the biz, I'm inclined to believe that if either party is
uncomfortable with the presentation of the other, it's probably not a good
fit anyway.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=