Re: The word on Word

Subject: Re: The word on Word
From: MAGGIE SECARA <SECARAM -at- MAINSAVER -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 11:19:39 -0800

I always put my screen shots through PaintShopPro and turn them to
straight grey scale. We're not printing in color anyway, so there's no
reason to keep the graphics in color at all. Smaller file size, happier
document, happy writer :)

Maggie Secara
http://ren.dm.net

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's
so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think
she's armed." -G. Stoddart

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=