Re: Program Specific Questions....

Subject: Re: Program Specific Questions....
From: Debbie Warren <dwarren -at- DTECHS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 12:58:19 -0600

I understand your point of view. However, I disagree and believe that
software usage is a major part of being a technical writer. In any case, I
will keep my software posts to a minimum.

If anyone finds it too time consuming to press the delete key, get the
digest version of this list. It really surprises me when someone tries to
dictate what is appropriate to post.

I really don't think that posts about "HOW TO GET A JOB" relates to
technical writing. Therefore, I delete those posts. It's really not that
difficult unless your computer is slow.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=