MS Word Listserve RE Eric's post

Subject: MS Word Listserve RE Eric's post
From: "Comeau, Lisa" <Lisa -dot- Comeau -at- MOH -dot- GOV -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 12:31:01 -0500

hi all! I just joined yesterday, and themembers have already fixed a problem
that has plagued me for 2 weeks! I highly recommend it!

send a message to LISTSERV -at- LISTSERV -dot- LIV -dot- AC -dot- UK

with the text SUBSCRIBE WORD-PC Firstname Lastname

Lisa Comeau
Office (416) 327-1112
Pager (416) 715-9198
mailto:Lisa -dot- Comeau -at- moh -dot- gov -dot- on -dot- ca

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=