What documentation tool?

Subject: What documentation tool?
From: Tommy Green <tgreen -at- AESBUS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 09:30:41 -0600

What software we use depends on the size and nature of the docs. Small
(less than 500 pages) manuals, we use word97 with special-made
(proprietorial) templates. For installation posters, we use PageMaker (with
word). For the CAD, we have a CAD department that uses ProE and Photoshop.
To convert to electronic, we use Acrobat Exchange and Robohelp. Large docs,
we would use FrameMaker.

I started with nothing and I still have most of it left.

Tommy D. Green
AESBUS Technology Group
(281) 587-2247 ext 30
e-mail