HTML/Folio Another Question

Subject: HTML/Folio Another Question
From: Lisa Ann Miller <lisamil -at- ANET-STL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 08:56:47 -0600

I had earlier asked the question about Folio in comparison to HTML. I need
to ask an additional question. How is Folio documentation updated? Does
the whole information base need to be regenerated or can information be
added and accessed without affecting the whole? I ask this because I
envision (perhaps incorrectly) the infobase in a central location that I or
another writer would maintain. The Information base would need to be
updated often as the applications are being migrated from one platform to
another.

Thank you again for your comments.

Lisa Miller
Technical Writer