Pamphets amd contracts

Subject: Pamphets amd contracts
From: "J. David Hickey" <jdhickey -at- SYMPATICO -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 09:47:10 -0800

Greetings!

This is a spin-off of another message I just posted (Heavy paper and
bleed-through), but to summarize: I've decided to troll for some
contracts using a pamphlet that sings the praise of my technical writing
service instead of using a traditional CV.

I was wondering who else has done this, how you distributed your
pamphlets, and how much success did you have?
--
Be seeing you,

Dave
---
John David Hickey
jdhickey -at- sympatico -dot- ca
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hills/7829/

514-482-8702
Montréal, Québec

They say the pen is mightier than the sword.
But if you miss a deadline, you'd better bring the sword.
---

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=