Re: Book Search

Subject: Re: Book Search
From: Pam Owen <Nighthawk1 -at- MINDSPRING -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 19:06:17 -0500

Juley:

I use three Web sites often to search for used, rare, or out-of-print books:

Advanced Book Exchange (http://abebooks.com/)
Alibris (which used to be Interloc -
http://www2.alibris.com/cgi-bin/texis/bookstore)
Bibliofind (http://www.bibliofind.com/)

These sites do searches on titles from dealers who are in their database,
and I usually have great success in finding books, and at a good price. I
searched the first two sites for the title you are looking for - Designing
Windows '95 Help - with no luck. However, I did find it at Bibliofind.
Here's the info:

Deaton, Mary et al.: Designing Windows '95 Help ; ISBN: 0789703629 Que 1900
Paperback, Remainder book. Multiple copies available (no holds). Most copies
in good/VG condition with small remainder mark on bottom or top edge. Place
order by visiting us at http://www.bookcloseouts.com Offered for sale by
Book Express Online at US$25.99.

Pam Owen
Nighthawk Communications