DataBuilder

Subject: DataBuilder
From: Jon Herrera <jonherrera -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 11:13:50 -0800

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience using DataBuilder? A potential client
says her company uses it for all their documentation.

If anyone has personal experience using this software, I will
appreciate your comments. I will appreciate any information on this
software, including who manufactures it, if there's a free trial
version, etc.

Thanks,

Jon

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=