Re: Non-standard but industry-standard word lists

Subject: Re: Non-standard but industry-standard word lists
From: "Townsend, Emru" <etownsend -at- POSITRON -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 10:52:59 -0500

I'd agree on "username", for the same reason as "filename", which is also in
wide use. On the other hand, the spelling "Userid" (instead of "User ID")
is also all over the Web. Proceed with caution.

Have you checked the Wired style guide?

Emru Townsend
Technical Communications Wiseguy - Product Integration
Positron Public Safety Systems Inc.
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
e-mail: etownsend -at- positron -dot- qc -dot- ca
My words are my own. Confuse them with my employer's at your own risk.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=