Re: Network Symbology

Subject: Re: Network Symbology
From: Steve Struck <stephens -at- ALR -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 02:25:19 -0800

I am in the process of documenting an existing network configuration. Along with
the descriptive text, I will be doing some block diagram illustrations to
further clarify what is currently installed. I have done some preliminary
checking, but can't seem to locate any standard symbols to be used to illustrate
this type of installation (e.g., twisted-pair cable, coax, hubs, routers, etc.).
I'm not even certain that any standard exists.

TIA

Steve Struck

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=