Test Scripts

Subject: Test Scripts
From: Debbie Robbins <Debbie_Robbins -at- SIECOR -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 15:05:06 -0500

Hello Fellow TechWriters,

Subscribing to the list via digest, I am a lot less interactive with the
list, but I have enjoyed following the many threads. So out of lurk mode I
go to ask:

Does anyone have a format for test scripting for business processes? We are
about to do some disaster recovery testing and want to script our business
processes for an end-to-end process test.

What about format, content, questions to ask to develop a script, are there
any samples available? Have any of you developed business process test
scripts and what was your process?

Please respond off-list and I will do a summary.
Thank you for your input.

Debbie Robbins
Lone Techie
Siecor Operations, LLC
Hickory NC
828-327-5143
debbie -dot- robbins -at- siecor -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=