Re: Off Topic (but still interesting...)

Subject: Re: Off Topic (but still interesting...)
From: Jeffrey Schieli <jschieli -at- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 23:19:18 -0500

Yes, and for the truly unrepentant, I believe there's alternative version
available too, entitled: "The Road to HTM-Hell: A Millenium Monologue" by
Bill (Pearly)
Gates. (But I think it's code-named "Purgatory" for now cause it won't be
ready until "Windows 2001 AD" (after DOS) completes the final Omega cycle.

(I'm sorry, but the Devil in me just couldn't resist.)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=