Re: Web development education

Subject: Re: Web development education
From: Mary McWilliams Johnson <mary -at- SUPERCONNECT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 13:05:55 -0600

I have a Web site devoted to learning Web development:
Mary's Tips on Designing Web Sites
http://www.superconnect.com/marystips

You'll find informtion and tutorials on all phases of Web development here.

The only subject I haven't discussed fully is animation. That module is
coming soon.

Cordially, Mary McWilliams Johnson
McJohnson Communications
Documentation / Web Site Design, Development and Graphics
http://www.superconnect.com
--------------------------oOo-----oOo---------------------------
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

At 02:03 PM 2/1/99 -0500, Ellen Zohil wrote:
>I am looking for user friendly information on Web Development. We have =
>developed a very basic intranet using FrontPage and I would like to do =
>some additional reading about Web development and how best to do it using =
>FrontPage. I will take any suggestions. Do you know of any Web sites =
>that offer on-line training, etc.
>
>Thanks
>
>From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000==

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=