Off Topic (but still interesting if you are searching for answers)

Subject: Off Topic (but still interesting if you are searching for answers)
From: Christine Thompke <CMThompke -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 22:57:32 EST

Sorry this is off topic BUT I wish to recommend some books and tapes to all of
you who might be interested. These are the best books and tapes I have ever
acquired:

Conversations with God: an uncommon dialogue
Book 1, 2, and 3 (all available in audio literature with additional
information)
Author: Neale Donald Walsch

Excellent for those with inquiring and open minds. Very enlightening and
thought provoking.

These books and tapes are available via Barnes & Noble and Amazon (probably
other bookstores as well). Amazon has a Web site for ordering. It is located
at http://www.amazon.com. Barnes & Noble has an On-line bookstore too. It is
located at http://www.barnesandnoble.com.

If you are not interested, sorry to bother you by sending this message but
please don't hold it against me. I just couldn't resist sharing this wonderful
information with as many people as I possibly could.

For those of you who are interested ...
enjoy!

TTFN,
Christine Thompke