Re: Which is correct?

Subject: Re: Which is correct?
From: "Porrello, Leonard" <lcporrel -at- ESSVOTE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 10:19:00 -0600

Of course, and I think that David Hume would agree, they appear!!!

I press the little button, and presto-magico I get a window. I know nothing of what the code looks like, and I take it on authority that there is code. For all I know, it's all magic. Really, the idea of 1s and 0s generating at speeds I can't even imagine pretty pictures on this thing they call a CRT is ludicrous. Alchemy is more reasonable! At least I can understand and imagine the theory.

However, for another opinion, you might check the archive.

Leonard Porrello