Re: Best way to indent in HTML

Subject: Re: Best way to indent in HTML
From: Penny Staples <pstaples -at- AIRWIRE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 09:33:53 -0600

The blockquote, list and table suggestions will all work on most browsers,
and are the quickest solutions, unless you're already using stylesheets.
You might want to try them out on the browser(s) your audience will be
using, if you can.

Personally, I prefer stylesheets because they allow you to actually define
and use paragraph styles (margins, text font, size and colour, etc). And
they're amazingly easy to use, once you know how. But there's a learning
curve, I'll admit. And style sheets don't work equally well on all browsers.
But worth learning if you do a lot of web-pages, and the look of the page
matters.

Penny Staples
pstaples -at- airwire -dot- com