FW: Technical Writing Consultants needed in St. Louis (updated in formation)

Subject: FW: Technical Writing Consultants needed in St. Louis (updated in formation)
From: "Harvey, Susan" <sah -at- BGCS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 16:40:58 -0600

It has been brought to our attention that "downtown" does not specify
where the project is located. We indicated the city of St. Louis in the
Subject line of the email, but neglected to mention it in the body of
the message. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused. For
the record, the project is in St. Louis, MO USA. Please contact us at
the number listed below for any further information.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=