WebWorks Publisher

Subject: WebWorks Publisher
From: Michelle Vina-Baltsas <Michelle_Vina-Baltsas -at- US -dot- CRAWCO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 09:13:06 -0500

I'm using FrameMaker to create my reference guides, and I want to convert
the FM files to HTML. I've been told that WebWorks Publisher would be the
appropriate application to use to complete this task. Anyone else have any
other suggestions? Also, for those of you who use WebWorks Publisher,
have you ever converted the files and used them in RoboHTML? I'm new to
RoboHTML, and am not sure how seamless this process is.

Thanks,
MVB

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=