index question

Subject: index question
From: Brenda Stewart <brenda -at- MCCABE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 14:32:06 -0500

I am creating a windows 95 help index using ForeHelp 3. I have noticed

that when I enter K keywords (main keywords and subkeywords), if I add a

subkeyword to a topic, that same topic is automatically added to the
main keyword. This is not what I want. It makes no sense because then
every topic that is in the subkeywords is automatically in the main
keyword. So, when a user views the index, the main keyword has lots of
topics (and they are repeated in the subkeywords whether I want them to
be or not). I'd prefer for the main keyword topics to not automatically
include the topics I specify for the subkeywords. So, my question
is....Is this a Windows help issue or a ForeHelp issue? When I called
ForeHelp, they say it is a Windows help issue. But, I have seen Windows

help files that have main keywords that do not have the same topics as
the subkeywords. Is there a work around?

Please respond to me directly (brenda -at- mccabe -dot- com) because I receive this
list in digest form.

Thanks in advance!

--
Brenda Stewart