A Mystery Reader no longer! (contest winner announcement)

Subject: A Mystery Reader no longer! (contest winner announcement)
From: David Castro <techwrtr -at- CRL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 20:02:52 -0800

After all of the votes have been tallied, I determined that the
new name for the Mystery Reader is:

Digester's Reader

You can now download it from
http://www.crl.com/~techwrtr/DigestersReader. Same product, but
now, at least it has a name!

The votes:

Nibbler (1)
Digester's Reader (6)
WYNIWYG (2)
Thread Buster (1)
Regurgitator (1)
DigestReader (1)

I've started compiling a mailing list for those who want to keep
up-to-date on planned improvements and releases of the product.
If you haven't received an email from me, already, then you're
not on it. If you are using the software, please drop me a line
so that I can know how many are using it (I'm going to list the
number in my portfolio :-). Let me know if you want me to add
you to the mailing list, as well.

I'm going to be starting the next version of the software in the
next couple of weeks. Currently-planned improvements include:

* adding a splitter bar between the tree control and the text
box
* adding more keyboard support to minimize (or eliminate
altogether) the need to use your mouse
* allowing multiple digests to be opened at once
* adding compatibility with Lotus Notes
* adding ability to:
* display the threads in alphabetical order
* display the date/time of emails at the second level
* expand whole tree with one click
* put the tree and the text area side-by-side instead of one
on top of the other
* merge the menu bar with the main dialog
* add support for other listservs, including Framers and FrameUsers

-David Castro
techwrtr -at- crl -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=