Microsoft's Document Managemet Extensions for Exchange

Subject: Microsoft's Document Managemet Extensions for Exchange
From: Carolyn Prentice <carolyn -at- TANTALUS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 14:00:18 -0800

Hi,

I am investigating DME and am looking for feedback from anyone who has used
it. We currently use Versions in MS Word but would like a bit more control
than this offers.

Also, we have one employee who FTPs into our server. Does DME allow a user
to check out files using an FTP client?

If you like, email me directly, carolyn -at- tantalus -dot- com, and I will post a
summary.

Thanks,
carolyn
carolyn prentice
tantalus communications inc.
201 - 1110 hamilton st. vancouver, bc v6b 2s2
carolyn -at- tantalus -dot- com

t 604.638.0683 t 604.609.0700 f 604.609.0705 www.tantalus.com
custom databases on-line mapping e-commerce

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=