Re: eps: mac illustrator to pc word 6

Subject: Re: eps: mac illustrator to pc word 6
From: Donna Horowitz <horowit -at- EN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 07:05:34 -0500

Keith wrote:

>The file name should have an .eps extension,
>and you need a PS printer on the PC.
>Use "Insert -> Graphic -> File" and make
>sure you have installed the EPS filter (may

Yes, yes, yes.

We do imports all the time, and, yes, the filter is there, the printer is
PS, the file is .eps (my first post, I think, showed this). That's why we
can't figure it out. I haven't tried during the weekend, but we'll be at it
soon this morning. I'll check everything all over again (which we've done
repeatedly in case we'd missed something). It just seems to be some weird
blip. Interestingly, we import it into a Word doc on the Mac and print, and
viola, it's fine. It's something about that transfer. We're trying to do
this because the files our artist is creating will go to a PC for inclusion
in a Word doc and we were just trying to troubleshoot for the person at the
other end, who is not very experienced with DTP.

Secrets of my heart
whispered softly through my dance
stir the rhythms of my soul.

Donna M. Horowitz