Enrty, Entry Level Tech Writer Position Sought

Subject: Enrty, Entry Level Tech Writer Position Sought
From: Mike Reid <miker -at- OIL -dot- CA>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 13:36:32 -0400

Hi,
I am looking for an Entry, Entry Level position in technical writing.
Unfortunately, I do not have the required 2 years experience that is
demanded of Entry Level positions. Therefore I am willing to consider any
position in a technical writing environment.

I have a BA in History and English with a college diploma in Computer
Sciences. Also, I have plenty of work experience in a variety of business
environments.

As a British Subject I am entitles to work anywhere in the EU. Presently I
am living in Toronot Canada however I am willing to move anywhere in the
world for the right job.

Furthermore, in order to gain experience, I am willing to work for FREE for
a period of time to gain experience.

Please email for more information.

Thanks
Mike