Me or I? - Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

Subject: Me or I? - Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
From: Jacque Foreman <foremangraphics -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 09:17:18 -0800

Hi all again.

Yes, it's I. However, this time I'm here to thank you for your responses
both public and private and for the "usage" questions and public
presentation to the networking group to which I belong this coming
Wednesday morning, and have been wracking my brain for the last three or
four weeks about what to say. I can only present my pen & ink renderings,
pen/pencil portraits and colored pencil pet portraits so often.

You guessed it. It will be a discussion of language usage with some
information about type styles and how to make "home grown" brochures look
a little more professional. The title will be: Desktop Publishing 101. In
addition to what we have covered here in our virtual classroom, we will
discuss the differences between such words as good & well, comprise &
compose, imply & infer, etc. (Believe it or not -- I have "beat out the
competition" for jobs because I know the difference and have not been
afraid to demonstrate same in my speech.

I invite those in the Pasadena/La Canada area of California to consider
coming to the meeting where you may critique my presentation (please
privately unless you liked it -- basking in public praise is always
enjoyable). Unfortunately, I can only afford to have three of you as my
guests. If you wish to take me up on my offer, please post me privately.
The meeting starts at 7a and ends at 8:30. All are welcome to send good
thoughts at your appropriate times of the day.

Happiness, joy & laughter - lots & lots of laughter to you all

Jacque - Graphic Designer / Typesetter -- Making Your Business
Easier since 1972 -- Pen & Ink Renderings of homes & Bldgs.
& portraits from photos, Brochures, Ads, Flyers, Packaging, Business
Forms, Manuscripts, etc. -- email: foremangraphics -at- juno -dot- com
Rendering Samples: http://www.abacus-es.com/foreman

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=