Re: Icon Editors

Subject: Re: Icon Editors
From: "Townsend, Emru" <etownsend -at- POSITRON -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 09:20:02 -0500

Vague memory tells me that Graphics Workshop (shareware; you can
probably find it at http://www.download.com) can do this.

Emru Townsend
Technical Communications Wiseguy - Product Integration
Positron Public Safety Systems Inc.
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
e-mail: etownsend -at- positron -dot- qc -dot- ca
My words are my own. Confuse them with my employer's at your own risk.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=