Re: Thanks and still working on my product comparison

Subject: Re: Thanks and still working on my product comparison
From: Jill Burgchardt <jburgcha -at- PESTILENCE -dot- ITC -dot- NRCS -dot- USDA -dot- GOV>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 11:40:45 -0700

Faster? Compile time has never been something I've thought about with Forehelp.
I'm usually compiling a system that has over 1000 topics.

Forehelp support has been fantastic. I've had occasion to email them and has a
response within the hour. If the support person couldn't answer my question,
they've been happy to go consult with their software engineering folks.

The best thing I can say about their support is that I've been using Forehelp
nearly three years and have only needed to call/email them 4-5 times. Then,
it's usually turned out to be a problem with how Forehelp RTF files work when
compiled with Hyperhelp on our Unix machine. The problem is usually with
Hyperhelp, but Forehelp, not Bristol is the group that's been able to tell me
the workarounds.

Jill Burgchardt
jburgchardt -at- pestilence -dot- itc -dot- nrcs -dot- usda -dot- gov

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=