Re: Generating API documentation

Subject: Re: Generating API documentation
From: Bill Burns <BillDB -at- ILE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 09:16:50 -0700

Geoff L. writes:

> My current project includes documenting an API. The source code is in C.
> can access the source as plain text on either Windows 98 or Linux. Can
> anyone recommend a utility that can scan the code and produce basic API
> documentation?

We recently were asked to use an application called DocJet by Tall Tree
Software. For our purposes, it wasn't usable (at least not within the
schedule), but you may find it meets your needs. You can find it at

www.talltree.com

Bill Burns - Eccentric Technology Consultant
ILE Communications Group
billdb -at- ile -dot- com
Call me fishmeal.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=