Re: Edit <then> onward to Framemaker?

Subject: Re: Edit <then> onward to Framemaker?
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 09:42:50 -0500

Hallo:

I prefer to word-process in FrameMaker. I am not sure how well
FrameMaker supports WordPerfect but you can always transfer information
via RTF. However, if you set up your FrameMaker paragraph styles using
the same names as the Word styles, you can import the Word documents
directly into FrameMaker 5.5.6. Always consider that headers, footers,
xrefs (generated TOCs, Indices, Word's fields, and macros) will not
translate. You might also have trouble with Word Art and graphics from
Word.

Good luck.

Sean

http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/contractors.htm