FW: V1.1.1 documentation (my response)

Subject: FW: V1.1.1 documentation (my response)
From: Ruth Kiner-Cola <ruthk -at- ENVWORLD -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 09:20:01 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: Ruth Kiner-Cola [mailto:ruthk -at- envworld -dot- com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 1999 5:38 PM
To: 'geneking -at- nm-us -dot- campuscw -dot- net'
Cc: 'Pam Ripplinger'; Marv Wetovsky (E-mail); Jeff Sallade (E-mail)
Subject: RE: V1.1.1 documentation

Regarding the review process: YES--several times. Mark Hedland, George
Crowshaw, Jeff Saladae, Janice Faurie, Ken Baca, and Pam Ripplinger all
reviewed and provided comments, which we inserted.

Some of the questions and comments posed below are out of our league.
Perhaps you should mirror them to the development/QA staff for answers.

I'd like to include you in our feedback loop, your comments seemed to be
right on target.

What do we do with this documentation now? Did V1.1.1 go out? If not, will
it? If it does, will put the changes in you've listed below and send it
back to you.

Please confirm: I had heard from Jeff that V.1.1.1 will go out in the near
future, but with more "things" added. If this is correct, shouldn't we be
included in the loop so we can plan for it and get documentation ready when
the release is ready?

Ruth