Need to translate Oracle desktop instruction manuals into Spanish , French, and Italian, part 2

Subject: Need to translate Oracle desktop instruction manuals into Spanish , French, and Italian, part 2
From: "Sherman, Diane" <Diane -dot- Sherman -at- JACOBS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 22:18:21 -0800

we're behind a firewall, so i posted my earlier question minutes after
subscribing to this list. unfortunately, minutes before checking the
archives (oops!). so now i don't need the same information in the archived
threads from last july and september (great stuff, sarah in dublin!).

if it wasn't clear from part 1, these Oracle manuals are for internal
employees, not external customers. in other words, no marketing department;
no sales department, no big $$ for professional translators or agencies. i
suspect that multilingual company employees will be tasked with checking
translation software output. so they probably need software that translates
Oracle or financial terminology best on the first round. if anyone can help
with that ...

thanks again,

diane sherman

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=