Re: Most Common Industries Using Tech Writers?

Subject: Re: Most Common Industries Using Tech Writers?
From: "Stephen C. Gillespie" <sgillespie -at- FEDEX -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 10:17:13 -0600

There's another way to approach this question: by looking at what we DO
(produce, create, facilitate).

A very good start is to go to the STC web page (stc-va.org), and look
under "Professional Development" (link); under Competitions, you will
find information on the 3 internat'l competitions sponsored by STC:
pubs, art, & online.

The Competition Handbook (pdf), for example, lists 19 categories of
(paper) publications accepted for entry, which should pretty much run
the gamut of the things that we do...simply "extrapolate" from these the
types of business that might use these "products."

Steve Gillespie
Sr Member, STC
Midsouth Chapter

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=