Re: Front Page Fussy

Subject: Re: Front Page Fussy
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 07:59:51 -0600

Actually, I did *not* write this, and I am no longer interested in
continuing the discussion. Please be a little more careful with your
attributions in the future. Thanks. :-)

Tracy

Peter Taylor wrote:

> >On 12-01-1999 23:41 Tracy Boyington answered Peter Taylor:

> [snip]
> >>been done wrong.* I consider that a failure for any product.
> >
> >Why do we maintain a double standard for quality here, Peter, one for
> our
> >work and one for our tools: You would not accept a manual holding 25%
> of
> >inaccurate information (I presume...). But for a piece of software by
> >Microsoft you have a 'build-in' error factor.
> >What makes this name so particular to reserve a softer quality to it?
> >Any suggestions?
>
> We took this thread off-line a while ago. I'm not particularly
> interested in continuing it, but you may email me privately if you feel
> strongly about it.
>
> Peter Taylor.

Oklahoma Dept. of Vocational & Technical Education
Curriculum & Instructional Materials Center
Stillwater, Oklahoma http://www.okvotech.org/cimc/

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=