Exporting PageMaker files as PDF

Subject: Exporting PageMaker files as PDF
From: pat burrows <pburrows -at- GNLP -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 09:06:12 -0500

Hi All,
I've been exporting PageMaker files as PDF's for electronic versions of
our manuals. I have done several manuals with no problem but have one
chapter that will not export. Here is the text from the error log:

%%[ Error: typecheck; OffendingCommand: div ]%%
%%[ Flushing: rest of job (to end-of-file) will be ignored ]%%
%%[ Warning: PostScript error. No PDF file produced. ] %%

This chapter uses the same fonts, formatting, etc. as several others
that I have already exported. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Pat Burrows
Tech Writer
GN Nettest