Name the list reader software

Subject: Name the list reader software
From: David Castro <techwrtr -at- CRL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 09:56:14 -0800

Well, I think I've gotten all of the suggestions I'm going to get for the
list reader software. You can read more about the software, and download
the freeware version, at http://www.crl.com/~techwrtr/MysteryReader.

Cast your votes for one of these names:

Regurgitator - because it reconstitutes what's already been digested
(Richard Mateosian)

The Whirler
Whiler's DigestReader
ListServer DigestReader (Michelle Corbin)

Palimpsest - "Writing material used one or more times after earlier writing
has been
erased..." (Webster) American Heritage adds "...Remnants of this kind are a
major source for
the recovery of lost literary works of classical antiquity." (Sonia Bayne)

WYNIWYG - What you need is what you get (Alan Sismey)

Thread Buster
Thread Whirler
Digest Snacker
Digest Snack
Digest Nibbler
Nibbler
Waffle Snacker
Crud Buster
Crud Catcher (Steve Riley)

Digester's Reader - the flip side of the Reader's Digest (Bill McClain)

I'll post the winning name in a couple of weeks. At the same time, I
anticipate having an updated version with some new capabilities available
for download.

-David Castro
techwrtr -at- crl -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=