Re: Bibliography on int'l technical communication

Subject: Re: Bibliography on int'l technical communication
From: Emmy Aricioglu <EMMY_ARICIOGLU -at- HP-ROSEVILLE-OM3 -dot- OM -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 14:47:13 -0800

Item Subject: Bibliography on int'l technical communication
Dear Nancy,

I saw your posting and just had to tell you what a wonderful job I
think you did on your book, International Technical Communication -- a
copy of which is on my desk right now. I've been working my way
through it and plan to do a presentation to my group next week. The
book contains a lot of new information. Particularly of interest to us
is the section on writing. And thanks to Ulrich Henes, who brought
your book to my attention.

Best wishes,
Emmy
emmy_aricioglu -at- hp -dot- com