Adobe FrameMaker Ace

Subject: Adobe FrameMaker Ace
From: Mark Smith <MSmith -at- CARDIFFSW -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 11:15:04 -0800

Hi:
I posted a message a while back about the Adobe ACE FrameMaker
Certification, and I got a few good replies. I have decided to go ahead
and give the test a shot. I've done a lot of work in FrameMaker
(converting a 700 page user guide from Word, and then adding about 200
pages) over the past six months. I've also worked through the Adobe
Classroom in a book.
What I'd like to know (if there's anyone on the list who's taken
the test) is if this is adequate preparation. There's no sample test on
the Adobe website, and the official FrameMaker certification study guide
isn't out yet. There's an Exam Bulletin that sort of outlines what the
test will cover, but it's pretty ambiguous.
I'd also like to hear what anyone has done to study for the
exam. You can reply to me personally, if you'd like.

Thanks,
Mark

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=