HtmlBasedHelp.com : New Web Site for Help Authors

Subject: HtmlBasedHelp.com : New Web Site for Help Authors
From: "Weisner Associates Inc." <info -at- WEISNER -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 10:15:44 -0600

Weisner Associates has just posted a new web site aimed at help authors who are developing HTML-based help systems. Visit http://www.htmlbasedhelp.com .

This month, the site features:

*How To*
Creating Secondary and Popup Windows Using Javascript

*Resource List*
Links to resources for HTML-based help authors, including info about HTML Help, JavaHelp, Dynamic HTML, search engines, and web utilities.

*POV*
Reviews of WebWorks Publisher 4, ForeHTML Pro, and an article about the current state of help authoring.

*Forums*
Interactive discussion forums on HTML Help, WebHelp and JavaHelp, moderated by the consultants at Weisner Associates.

*WebHelp Central*
A repository of information about Blue Sky Software's WebHelp applet.

*Free Stuff*
A monthly drawing for free products and services. This month, we're giving away one free scholarship to any of Weisner Associates' HTML-Based Help Seminars being held in March and April (see http://www.weisner.com/wai-news.htm#htmlbasedhelp ). We're also giving away five free HtmlBasedHelp.com t-shirts.

We'll be updating this site frequently, so bookmark www.htmlbasedhelp.com today!

Ben Weisner

Weisner Associates Inc.

Online Information Consulting and Training Services
http://www.weisner.com

The Truth is Out There!
http://www.htmlbasedhelp.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=