Fastening Shoes

Subject: Fastening Shoes
From: Robert Maxey <Bob_Maxey -at- MTN -dot- 3COM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 17:18:50 -0700

>>If anyone has every taken a shot at this (for a writing test, etc.) I'm
collecting examples for a tech writing class. Please, no shortcuts (i.e.,
"Wear loafers.")

It's funny you should mention this specific task. I just used that example
in a class, not more than an hour ago. The Training was with engineers who
think they can write a document anyone can follow. Ha!

Writing a procedure for tying a shoe is very difficult, and a great way of
demonstrating that even simple task can be very difficult to document.

Bob Maxey

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=