Sheesh...

Subject: Sheesh...
From: Andrew Plato <intrepid_es -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 15:29:15 -0800

I am truly, deeply, madly sorry for starting the FrontPage fussy mess.
I am stupid. I am scum. You may now punch me in the vital organ of
your choice.

*Ooof!* Except THAT organ!

Mostly, who the hell cares what HTML editor you use?

If Notepad does the job for you, then great! Be the best Notepad HTML
editor you can.

Also, YOUR vision of "true" HTML and someone else's vision of "true"
HTML can be wildly different - AND STILL BE CORRECT!

My point from the beginning has always been that just because YOU
personally do not like a tool or how it works, does not mean the
product is inferior. Just because YOU have had problems with a tool or
what it produces does not mean the rest of us will.

There is a massive misconception by *some* people that THEIR
experience is the UNIVERSAL experience. Sorry, that is not how the
universe is wired. One person's fantastic tool is another person's
heap of rotting crap.

Nevertheless, that does not mean you should stop sharing your
experiences. We are here to share. (Group hug!) But sharing implies a
gift - not a mandate from God.

If I wanted a mandate from God I would shave my head and join a UFO
Cult. Hey! Get that purple Kool-Aid away from me!

Now, I am going back to work because that is what I should be doing.

Andrew Plato
President / Principal Stupid, Insolent, Egomaniac
Anitian Consulting, Inc.
www.anitian.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=