Re: what to say on interview

Subject: Re: what to say on interview
From: Barbara Karst-Sabin <barbara -at- QUOTE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 11:33:31 -0800

Having just survived a series of interviews (looking for something
permanent after contracting for a while), I find that the questions that
really stump me are the one that don't have a "good" answer. Like:
"What is your dream job?" when it's nothing like what you're
interviewintg for
"What is the perfect size team?" Is that a trick question? Am I
supposed to say one that big enough to get the job done? Or am I
supposed to pick some mythic magic number???
I wish they'd asked about my hobbies and interests ;+).

Yikes!

BJ

Carole Bell wrote:

> >>That said, does anyone have a response for the real mind-trip
> question, "What do you like to do outside of work?" also
> phrased as "what are your
> hobbies and interests?"

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=