Re: Interviewing

Subject: Re: Interviewing
From: Marni Barilone <mbarilone -at- PRIORITYCALL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 12:25:34 -0500

I always ask why the position is available. I need to know:
Did the last TW become President?
Did the last TW run screaming from the building?
Is the Dept. expanding?

But be prepared for surprising answers:
In one case, I was told the previous TW died! (Of course begging the
question: "Was it work related?" I was assured it wasn't.)

I also try to ask something that seems "pertinent" to that specific company.
It shows I'm really interested in that company.

Marni Barilone
Sr. Technical Writer
Priority Call Management
Wilmington, MA