JOB: Sr. Technical Writer, NYC

Subject: JOB: Sr. Technical Writer, NYC
From: "Rau, Valerie" <VRau -at- BRIDGE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 11:17:45 -0600

I posted this position some time ago with limited response. This full-time,
permanent opportunity is still available. I am sending again, as people may
be searching for a new career in 1999.

Bridge Information Systems (www.bridge.com), a leading provider of global
financial market information, has an immediate opening for a Sr. Technical
Writer (minimum 5 years experience) to join our fixed income documentation
area. Office location is downtown Manhattan at 3 World Financial Center.

In addition to demonstrated writing skills, proficiency in FrameMaker,
RoboHelp, Adobe Acrobat & Web publishing software is required. Financial
industry experience and knowledge of fixed income securities/trading systems
a plus.

Please send resume and salary requirements via e-mail to me:
vrau -at- bridge -dot- com or fax: (201) 938-4739. Attn: Human Resources. Please
reference position when applying. EOE M/F/D/V.

Should anyone require our mailing address, please let me know. Thanks!

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=