Re: Tech Writing 101 - How to tie a shoe...

Subject: Re: Tech Writing 101 - How to tie a shoe...
From: Pamela Jasper <JISCorp -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 00:26:03 EST

Hi guys,

John Sullivan wrote:

Things I object to? Well, at the top of my list is "What is your biggest
weakness?" What an absurd question.
<<

Being single, attractive and African-American, I usually answer "Wesley
Snipes" to this interview question.

If there's any ice, this usually breaks it, the manager smiles, and I may or
may not revisit the question. If they do probe further, I'll respond with one
of those employer weed-out responses. Meanwhile, I've taken some time to
collect my thoughts and I've given them a positive state ( a win-win). Unless,
of course, they are judgemental or dislike Wes.

P. Jasper

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=