Re: PDF Forms Query

Subject: Re: PDF Forms Query
From: Max Wyss <prodok -at- PRODOK -dot- CH>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 22:59:43 +0100

Denise,

thanks for the compliments.

The documentation I needed for those forms can be found on the Acrobat 3
CD-ROM, as well as in the Acrobat Forms 3.5 Author plug-in distribution. A
good book on JavaScript was helpful for me to get into JavaScript.

Hope, this can help.

Max Wyss
PRODOK Engineering
Technical documentation and translations, Electronic Publishing
CH-8906 Bonstetten, Switzerland

Fax: +41 1 700 20 37
e-mail: mailto:prodok -at- prodok -dot- ch
WWW: http://www.prodok.ch/prodok

Bridging the Knowledge Gap

>Max,
>
>What a cool solution. Does the Acrobat package come with detailed
>instructions on how to put together such an elaborate form? I may be
>interested in using this type of form on our intranet, too. Is the CGI
>scripting complex for extracting the data into a database and for
>auto-filing the completed forms?
>
>Thanks,
>Denise Burch

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=