Re: Front Page Fussy

Subject: Re: Front Page Fussy
From: "Moore, Tracey" <TMoore -at- PARKERVISION -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 13:59:01 -0500

Actually, I didn't know HTML at all when I started building a 60-page
web site for a small company I last year. I learned it working with
FrontPage. I didn't have to know HTML to start using it, but running
into the problems FP presents sure taught me quick! It wasn't long
before I bought a good book on HTML and really started cooking!

>And the box, if I recall correctly, says you don't
> have to know HTML. If the box doesn't, the ads do. And it is a
flat-out lie.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=